Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lobster Johnson fanart: Feathering technique


Just started to colour-up this image. I've tried another technique which I like the look of. It's selecting the area's to shade and then feathering. This gives the image a much softer look. I initially had the outlines all in black (to harsh), so I coloured them respectively to the subject.
Definitely stoked with outlook so far.
I learn't this technique from Shane Lewis. Check out his tutorial. His blog is definitely worth a visit - he's got some funny-as pics!!!
Will post finished image later.
Bye for now and any thoughts on your colouring process would be very welcome.

2 comments:

  1. esta bueno.cuando lo veremos todo pintado?

    ReplyDelete
  2. gracias por la visiĆ³n, AVS.
    Yeah, hope to have it finished up soon.

    ReplyDelete